When I was a little girl I loved "Blue's Clues" and I thought is was great!! Until Joe came along.....
LOL, you see Steve was the so called owner of Blue the dog and the guy who played him was really good at it, but he didn't want to be known as the Blue's Clues clown for the rest of his life so he quit his job and the guy that filled in his job wasn't very good at all and I think "already millions of children have stoped watching Blue's Clues because of the bad actor who filled in." LOL
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
omg same here.. but it dosent really matter anymore because i dont watch it anymore
yea me niether
i totally agree but i dont watch either LOL who does at this age?!?!?!
I have no Idea but it was a good topic for A BLOG?
Post a Comment