Saturday, July 26, 2008
I Love Cats
I love cats there are soooooo cute, I think that cats can be majestic and beautiful, but also cute and fluffy. Wild cats are majestic and beautiful and there not the kinda thing you should snuggle up with, but I can experience panthers in my own home because of my cat Thomas, he is so majestic when hes outside wandering around our twelve acres or just sitting in the grass watching everyone walk by. In the house he sits in my parents bed room on the bed sleeping the hours away...... until a fight breaks out among my younger siblings, then its back outside to hang out before lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OMG MEE TOO!! LOL sorry im not commenting alot bc my aunt jus died n we went to her funeral today (well yesterday-sunday) and ive jus been busy wit stuff like that, but i promise to comment AMAP (As Much As Possible) LOL even tho we've never met in real life! lol--remember im rachel C's friend :DDD cool blog! keep up the good work, n comments will come in time
tip: maybe dont make so many posts at once, then people will comment more on one then spread them all out and be overwhelmed by a bajillion posts to comment on and keep replying back to.
oh thats ok sorry about your aunt, and I have heard of you from Rachel C you have a sister named Katie? oh and thanks for the tip, mabey I'll give it a try.
sorry I'm complaining, =/
Post a Comment