We are starting school tomorrow and I can't wait!!! There is a new math program that we get to try out and its on the computer, and I can't wait to start writing!! I love writing almost as much as I love typing and I really like typing more than you know!!! I know your probably think that I'm crazy for actually liking school, but after being bored all summer I am ready to start!
Please comment.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Finally some one else who likes school !!!!!!!!
So how did the first day go? Was it even nicer than usual in the new house? We may see you before then but classes in Lincoln start in two weeks.
And I liked school, too, when I was in school. B-)
Forgot to add...I like your new background/layout. Very pretty with the flower pictures.
The first day was good, I got all my work for the day done, and the new math program is FUN! It was really no difrent school wise in our new house, but now we have new stuff that we got to decorate with stickers!!
And thanks I didn't reilize how it looked with the flowers until you pointed it out.
Oh and b.j. there are lots more people who like school besides you and me, You just have to look.
Well I'm too lazy to look for other ppl who share that joy of doing school bc I'm to busy with school!!!!!!
good point!!
Post a Comment