Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol!!

Last Tuesday was the American Idol show down between Kris and Adam. I voted 30 times for Kris that night because I really didn't want Adam to win, he didn't!! And I am so happy about it because Adam is creepy!! And I don't understand why people think hes so good, he isn't really. Who did you vote for? And what do you think of the contestants?

3 comments:

Cindy C said...

i think adam is creepy also. when he sings high notes, he sounds like a woman singing! i voted for kris 3 times. im so happy kris won! i was also surprised becuz it sounded like most people loved adam better!
yay!!!!

Rachel Blank said...

soory, that was me not my mom!

Hannah said...

Oh OK LOL I know he sounds like a girly girl when he sings high!! It is creepy!