I am going too be a teenager on the 10th of May!! I don't think it will be much different, because my odd birthdays don't seem much different, but my even birthdays make me feel much older! Also Happy Birthday too my second cousin who is turned fourteen on the first.
4 comments:
happy birthday! but its not until the 10th. and i can't believe that joey is older than you!!! lol hahaha lol
my friends birthday is tomorrow my other friends birthday is on the 6th and my other friends birthday is on the 15th and your birthday is on the 10th wow so many birthdays in may!may is a good month.
happy birthday!
wow. i think its funny how Katie is about 2 months older than me and BJ is about a month older than me!
LOL Thanks Katie, Rachel. LOL Katie that's a lot of friends in May! I also know two other boys who where born on the first and on the 10th, Joey is one of them and the other you don't know, I am an hour older then him, coincidence, I think not!!
Post a Comment